by NEWSNER , 2021-08-05 17:49:01
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma presided over a cabinet meeting at Janata Bhawan in Guwahati on Wednesday (August 4), during which numerous critical decisions were made.
The following decisions were made at the Assam Council of Ministers meeting:
1. Gorkha Community:
– No new cases to be registered against Gorkha community in Foreigners’ Tribunals (FTs).
– Previously registered cases in FTs will be withdrawn.
2. Myadi Patta:
– Land Patta provided to indigenous landless people to be given Myadi Patta from the day of allotment.
– Patta possessors cannot transfer or sell land for 15 years.
3. Flat Registration:
– No permission required from DCs for registration of purchased flats.
4. Jobs in Education Department:
– Total 22,921 posts – 10,000 in Primary education & 12,921 in Secondary education – to be filled up.
– Special TET for filling up 1,464 posts reserved for ST (Hills) in Education Department.
– Special TET for recruitment in Bodo, Garo and Manipuri mediums.
(Recruitment process to start from September 1, 2021)
– Former MP Ramen Deka appointed as Co-Vice Chairman of State Innovation and Transformation Aayog (SITA) with Cabinet rank.
(Image tweeted by @CMOfficeAssam)